Scrambled eggs and plain porridge.
The boys loved this.
We ran out of food in the fridge. Mummy gave 1 boy 1 hard-boiled egg and half a banana. It was enough to fill their stomach until their morning snack 😉
Other days they had:
– smoked turkey breast & cheese sandwich
– strawberry jam sandwich
Stir-fried chicken breast with cauliflower, pumpkin, spring onions & egg.
They loved it. It goes well with white rice or plain porridge.
tip: boil the cauliflower before stir-frying, so that it gets cooked and soft faster.
Fried Macaroni with chicken breast, carrots, broccoli & egg. The boys just love macaronis =)
-boil the broccoli florets first before frying, so it gets cooked and soft faster.
– boil the macaroni before frying =)
– ingredients: pork, 1 sweet potato, half an apple, half an onion.
– taste: naturally sweet
Cod Fish & Tomato Egg
– Fry tomato with garlic until soft, add in egg and stir. Set aside.
– Fry the cod-fish. Remove any bones.
– Pour the sauce over the fish. Goes well with white rice or plain porridge.
Grilled Grey Mullet
– grilling takes the least time. this kind of dish is suitable when you feel you don’t have things under control but you still need to feed your kids something!
– cut up cherry tomatoes for them to go with the fish and rice.
– my elder son doesn’t like tomatoes, so I cut up oranges for him instead.
Pork Noodle (with carrots, pumpkin & onion)
tip: onion also provides the sweetness you need in soup.
Fried Chinese Pomfret + eggplant & chinese cabbage
I really ran out of food in the fridge, and this was what we had in hand. Not so popular with the boys though … oops!