1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Create 11 new questions.
4. Tag 11 people with the post.
5. Let them know you tagged them.
I have been tagged by Mummy Big Bum
. I’m sorry I took so long to answer your questions.
Here are my answers:
- Would you prefer to live on a canal boat or in a caravan: caravan
- Which comedian would you most like tickets to see? I don’t know many comedians.
- What food would you want to be served at your last supper? Egg salad
- What do you think to the celebrity trend of choosing bizarre names for their offspring? And some of us ‘norms’ following suit? I just hope their children likes the names given to them by their parents.
- Which TV show from your childhood do you wish could be around today for the new generation to appreciate? Can’t think of one.
- Have you got any fun Easter traditions? We are non-christian Asians living in Asia, Easter is not one of our traditions 🙂
- Should I buy the largest shed I can afford so I have the optimum storage facility, or buy something small that’ll be easier to transport if we move house? See how much space you need and buy accordingly 🙂
- How do you suggest I stop myself devouring the entire contents of my fridge each evening? Have a heavy lunch 🙂
- Did you read this post or just skim through in order to find the questions at the end?! I read your answers to every question.
- Do you believe in God or have any other spiritual beliefs? I am a Buddhist, and I believe Buddhism is a philosophy. I am not a strict Buddhist though. So, no, I don’t believe in God. But I do think there are higher forces running the universe.
- Are there any circumstances under which you would have an abortion/encourage your partner to have one? Before I had children, abortion was not what i thought i would ever do. Now that I’m a mother, it’s a definite no to abortion. I can’t bring myself to end my child’s life, even if there is a medical condition involved. I just can’t.
Here are fellow bloggers that I would like to tag. I have been following your blog and loving it. You don’t have to continue the chain 🙂 I’m just doing this for fun and would like to know your answers to my questions.
Mama Papa Bubba
The Monster and Me
Raising Kids With Love
2 under 1
Don’t wake the baby!
When the kids go to bed
This mumma’s life
Chicken Nuggets and Elmo
Here are my questions for you =)
1. How many children do you have?
2. Do you want to have more? If yes, how many more?
3. Where do you usually bring your child/children to on weekends?
4. Does your baby soothe himself/herself to sleep, ever? If yes, how did you achieve that?
5. In your opinion, does your toddler have far too many bumps on the head?
6. What is your children’s favourite indoor game/activity?
7. Are you happy being a staying at home parent / working parent ?
8. Do you have pets?
9. How often do you ‘get out and play’ with the whole family in a week?
10. Do you cook?
11. Who is your child’s favourite cartoon character / band (e.g. the Wiggles, Sesame Street, etc) ?
Thanks for your time =) I do look forward to reading your answers. But no rush!
This entry was posted in Random
. Bookmark the permalink