I read this article from one of those mommy-to-be-subscriptions and I suddenly realized the big change that is about to happen to us. I felt teary-eyed reading them, though I am not sure if it is because of my raging hormones (just kidding. :)). Anyway, I just wanted to share the overwhelming joy that I have right now.
- You finally stop to smell the roses, because your baby is in your arms.
- The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.
- You respect your body … finally.
- You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
- You find that your baby’s pain feels much worse than your own.
- You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child.
- You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago.
- Your heart breaks much more…
View original post 370 more words